Updated June 23, 2021
Dear Patients and Friends,
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been committed to placing the health and well-being of our patients and staff first and foremost. We are proud of our phenomenal team for delivering unrivaled and uninterrupted care to our patients. We continually plan and update office safety precautions to comply with evolving state and national guidelines.
We feel it is important for you, our patients and friends, to be aware of our current office precautions:
- Everyone must wear a cloth or medical grade face mask to enter our office.
- If patients are feeling ill, have an active cough and/or a fever, or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we will require that the appointment be rescheduled or that we conduct the visit via telemedicine.
- If patients have traveled either on a cruise ship or outside of the United States, we require that you complete a 10 day waiting period before coming to our office for an appointment. If you are within the 10 day window, you can either reschedule your appointment or we can arrange to conduct the visit via telemedicine.
- Health screenings by medical personnel will take place prior to check-in to verify compliance. If a patient does not pass the screening, we can help guide you through options for treatment by calling our office at 603.542.6455.
- Peraza Dermatology Group will continue to carefully clean and sanitize all exam rooms between patients as we always have done.
- We will continue to monitor all state and national guidelines and make adjustments as necessary.
We appreciate your compliance with all of these measures.
Jose E. Peraza, MD
Daniel M. Peraza, MD