Dear Patients and Friends,
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been committed to placing the health and well-being of our patients and staff first and foremost. We are proud of our phenomenal team for delivering unrivaled and uninterrupted care to our patients. We continually plan and update office safety precautions to comply with evolving state and national guidelines.
We feel it is important for you, our patients and friends, to be aware of our current office precautions:
- Everyone must wear a cloth mask, as recommended by the CDC, to enter our office.
- We ask that patients arrive to their visits alone unless a companion is required.
- If patients are feeling ill, have an active cough and/or a fever, or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we will require that the appointment be rescheduled or that we conduct the visit via telemedicine.
- If patients have traveled outside of New England within the past 14 days, we will require that the appointment be rescheduled or that we conduct the visit via telemedicine.
- Health screenings, including temperature checks, by medical personnel will take place prior to check-in to verify compliance. If a patient does not pass the screening, we can help guide you through options for treatment by calling our office at 603.542.6455.
- Peraza Dermatology Group staff will also be required to record twice-daily temperature checks.
- Peraza Dermatology Group is closely following all CDC recommended guidelines including careful sanitization of all exam rooms between patients and common spaces.
- We will continue to monitor all state and national guidelines and make adjustments as necessary.
We appreciate your compliance with all of these measures.
Jose E. Peraza, MD
Daniel M. Peraza, MD