Updated October 17, 2022
Dear Patients and Friends,
All of us at Peraza Dermatology Group are committed to placing the health and well-being of our patients and staff first and foremost, and we feel it is important for you, our patients and friends, to be aware of our current office precautions.
- Our offices are now mask optional/mask friendly, except our Windsor location where masks are still required.
- Providers are happy to wear masks during appointments if requested by the patient.
- If patients are feeling ill, have an active cough and/or a fever, or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we will require that the appointment be rescheduled or that we conduct the visit via telemedicine.
- Peraza Dermatology Group will continue to carefully clean and sanitize all exam rooms between patients as we always have done.
- We will continue to monitor all state and national guidelines and make adjustments as necessary.
We appreciate your understanding and your respect of these policies.
Jose E. Peraza, MD
Daniel M. Peraza, MD