Dear Patients and Friends,
Hopefully this message finds you and your loved ones healthy and well during this challenging time. Since March 18, when we first closed our offices, we have been committed to placing the health and well-being of our patients and staff first and foremost. We are proud of our phenomenal team for rallying together to allow for uninterrupted care of our patients.
While our in-person visits have slowed, we have remained busy overseeing several office improvements. For starters, we have efficiently managed the implementation of telemedicine within the practice. We continue to offer this service indefinitely to anyone who is unable or unwilling to come to our offices and who prefers to be seen from the comfort of their own home. In addition, we are excited to officially open the doors to our new New London office today. Over the last several weeks we have been able to carefully manage the move and set-up in the new space. As a reminder to all, our new address is 247 Newport Road, Suite 1. To read more about this new location, please read our announcement from March 6. And last, we were able to complete some minor renovations to our Claremont office that allows for a larger patient restroom and lab space.
But today, we are most pleased to announce that we are resuming our regular operations across all four of our offices. We have been carefully planning for the return of our patients and staff and have implemented many safety precautions within the office and for all patient visits. We feel it is important for you to be aware of these:
- All patients must wear a mask to enter our office.
- We ask that patients arrive to their visits alone unless a companion is required.
- If patients are feeling ill, have an active cough and/or a fever, or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 within the past week, we will require that the appointment be rescheduled or that we conduct the visit via telemedicine. Health screenings by medical personnel will take place prior to check-in to verify compliance. If a patient does not pass the screening, we can help guide you through options for treatment by calling our office at 603.542.6455.
- Peraza Dermatology Group staff that comes within six feet of others will be wearing a mask and gloves. Our staff will also be required to record twice-daily temperature checks.
- Peraza Dermatology Group is closely following all CDC recommended guidelines including careful sanitization of all exam rooms between patients and common spaces. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and make adjustments as necessary.
We appreciate your compliance with all of these measures and we look forward to managing your dermatology needs in this new environment.
Jose E. Peraza, MD
Daniel M. Peraza, MD